Thursday, December 3, 2009

Adipex More Drug_uses Is Adipex Safe To Take With Klonapin And A Person With Hypothryoidism?

Is adipex safe to take with klonapin and a person with hypothryoidism? - adipex more drug_uses

Adipex'm of today, and I took hypothryoidism and snthryoid and Klonapin, Is it safe? My doctor says yes abslolutley.But Some horror stories is not reassuring Adipex .. is like my last option for losing weight, if I have a gastric bypass, which I did not, so any positive feedback would help .. And I want to see this drug, and this is not a legal version of Fen-Phen, a doctor said true.My not, look for dry mouth, and you exercise and drink plenty of water liter. Is it really a positive result?

1 comments:

Bob said...

According to WebMD - absolutely not!

Your doctor has sold a couple of BS - I want to look to another doctor, or can sue for malpractice if your symptoms worsen.

"Let your healthcare professionals (for example) doctor or pharmacist that you give these medicines together. If you ask experience confusion, loss of coordination, or loss of consciousness, your doctor professionals already quite aware away.Your Stop by this interaction and can not not boot up. or change the dosage of medication before talking to them first. "

Post a Comment