Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Wedding Seating Chart List Example Bride: What Last Name Should I Use For My Place Cards And Seating Chart, My Maiden Or Grooms?

Bride: What last name should I use for my place cards and seating chart, my maiden or grooms? - wedding seating chart list example

See I know this may sound redundant, but could not, something about it online. I'm getting married next Saturday and I am now on my program evening ....

What name should I for my table and chairs table, girls or friends to use? Since the custom of seats to be relevant after the ceremony, it is clear that use the name of the couple, I would wear after the wedding. But ... I put the seats of my wedding program, which is my first name on the list. And I did not show bad taste ...

Brides Thank you for your opinion!

0 comments:

Post a Comment