Monday, February 22, 2010

How To Treat Verruca On Lip Has Anyone Else Experienced This. ?

Has anyone else experienced this. ? - how to treat verruca on lip

I am a woman of 37 years, smoking, no alcohol, no drugs. There are about six weeks, I woke up one morning and my hands were very stiff and painful. In recent weeks, some of my fingers have swollen up to the point that sausages.One seem permanently bent fingers, I can not solve, you can not bend at all. My knees and ankles are very swollen and hurt, and beaten. Some days I can not bear weight on himself, the pain has reduced me to tears several times. Neck.Some the pain and stiffness in his right shoulder, arms, hips, upper back and right side of the days can not head. Visible blood in the urine. He had several blood tests and urine, CRP, in fine, urine antibodies. X-rays are from the fingers, no visible damage. Dr. thinks it possible STREPtion, but can not specify where and how. Purpose, additional symptoms, Loo, leaving every 15 minutes, back pain, the circular brown spots on the soles of the feet, then turned green / yellow, I thought it was similar to warts or have been treated with the gel, has removed all acerca el asunto de 10mm de profundidad, ahora Tengo un dolor en el pie 5 y otras marcas brown color, the apareciĆ³ el mismo pie. The appointment of waiting for a liver ultrasound, which will see next week appointments with a rheumatologist. Has anyone else experienced. My doctor told me not sure what causes it. I take dihydrocodeine for pain, no swelling use.Celebrex again recently. I just finished antibiotics for an infection. Any ideas would be useful. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment